All Mother Goose on the Loose workshops participants will:
- Understand the applied research on childhood brain development
- Master the structure, formula and principles of Mother Goose on the Loose
- Learn how to create high-quality early literacy programs
- Acquire techniques for engaging infants and toddlers
- Discover new ways to educate and involve parents and caregivers
- Interact with colleagues to share knowledge and ideas.
- Planning and Presenting High Quality Early literacy Programs Based on the MGOL Method
- Play Your Way to Literacy and STEM
- Storytime 101
- MGOL Updated, Early Literacy Outreach and Learning Through Play
- Reaching Our Youngest Children and Their Families: Early Literacy in the NICU with MGOL Goslings (with Betsy and Dr. Brenda Hussey-Gardner)*
- Tips and Tricks for Enhancing Storytime to Build Children’s Math Skills (with Betsy and Dr. Erica Zippert)*
- Creating Connections
- Bringing Songs and Rhymes into Hospitals (2 1/2 – 3 hour workshop)
In addition to these workshops, Betsy can tailor a workshop to fit your needs. She is also available for consulting and training. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Full Day Workshop from 9:00am to 4:00pm with one hour for lunch:
West Coast and Midwest – $2,500 workshop fee plus $1,500 travel
East Coast and South – $2,500 workshop fee plus $1,000 travel
Please ask about pricing for ½ day and 3 hour workshops
Please inquire about prices for workshops that are led by two facilitators.
- Trainings cancelled within one calendar month notice will be billed in full including any applicable travel expenses.
- Trainings cancelled in advance of one calendar month will be billed for any incurred travel expenses.
- Workshop fees for cancellation of trainings due to severely inclement weather may be waived on the condition that the training is rescheduled; host is responsible for any incurred travel expenses.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410.207.4105 for more information.