Join Ms. Katrina at the Northborough Free Library in Massachusetts
- Click here to view MGOL Live! March 25, 2020
- Mother Goose on the Loose Live! April 8, 2020
- Mother Goose on the Loose Live! April 22, 2020
Abby Kingsbury at the Harvard Public Library in Massachusetts presents an abbreviated MGOL with no books or recorded music.
- Join Laurie, her cat Henry, and her dog, Finnegan in this abbreviated version of MGOL.
- Wheels on the Bus Mother Goose
Lake County Public Library, Lake County, Indiana
Cindy Cristin at the Bozeman Public Library in Montana has incorporated MGOL into her “Books and Babies” program.
Miss Ellen at West Hartford Library Services in Connecticut
Children’s Librarian, Iris presents a few warm-up MGOL rhymes
- Click here to view on of the daily MGOL sessions presented by Cork at 10:30 am each weekday on Facebook.
- MGOL Live 5.5.2020
- MGOL Live 5.13.2020
- MGOL Live 5.14.202
- MGOL Live 5.15.2020
Dora Garraton at the Terra Haute Public Library in Indiana.
Julie Dries from the Harrison Township Public Library in Michigan
Kathy Gunter from the Maumelle Library in Arkansas
Ms Kris at the Wyomissing Public Library in Pennsylvania
Iris from the Fairfax Library in Marin County, California
Tara and Molly from the Cedar Rapids Public Library in Iowa
- March 20, 2020 MGOL program with Tara
- March 25, 2020 program
- March 27, 2020 program with Molly
- April 6, 2020 with Tara
- April 15, 2020 with Jolene
- May 4, 2020 with Jolene
Deborah Margolis at the Sharei Zedek Gan in Lansing, Michigan
Ms. Tanya from the Ringtown Area Library in Pennsylvania
Miss Megan from the Moon Township Public Library in Pennsylvania
Sascha Gardiner at the Hagaman Memorial Library in East Haven, CT creatively uses the MGOL CD and Spanish MGOL CD during her program. MGOL sessions will be presented every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 am on the Hagaman Library Facebook page.
Danielle Masterson from the Flint Memorial Library in North Reading, MA presents “a live version online called Songs & Rhymes with Ms. Danielle” accompanied by two furry friends.
Tracy Karbel at the Royal Oak Library in Michgian made a hand-washing song video based on a MGOL song “We Hit the Floor Together” by Barbara Cass-Beggs.
- The words for this song were suggested by my son and daughter-in-law. I posted it on MGOL’s monthly newsletter and Tracy rose to the challenge by making a video that has now been shared her library staff and put on their Facebook page. Click here to view the song in action.
Jacki and Nancy from the J.V. Fletcher Library in Westford, MA
Miss Marisa at the Palm Harbor Library in Florida – great handwashing commentary!
Miss Addie at the Otterbein Public Library in Indiana
Crystal at the Detroit Public Library
- Although this is not MGOL-based, Dr. Tess Prendergast offers terrific storytimes using visual supports via her blog. Click here to view a storytime.
Here is information about some of the sites that are doing live streaming: